Apr 12, 2007

Oh Lord I ask for the nations!!!!


We, Full Time Elevate, are leaving for Africa in 9 days!...This morning I was looking at my friend Ty's blog and found this picture in one of his albums...It really hit home. I haven't been to Africa and I have never met a child from there, but looking at these pictures, reading blogs of those who have been or may live there, and crying out for nations connects me to these children in such deep and compassionate ways. I cannot imagine being able to show these children the love of Jesus without Him vibrant in my heart, but as we, Elevate, cry out for Africa as a family I know that His love will be shown quite well. Africa we are coming to show that Jesus is here and anything can happen!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some good stuff- I pray that His love is what covers our hearts and leads our actions.

I love you girl-

Connie Firmin said...

You will love it. Praying for you guys. Best trip I've ever been on! Wish I was going with you guys! I want to hear all about it when you get back (and to see your pictures).

Connie Firmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie Firmin said...

sorry - i hit "publish" twice! ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 320 bucks on every site. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 310 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots were around 220 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?