Jul 21, 2007


In case any of you do not know...this is my amazingly wonderful daddy!...Right now he is L.A., Cal. on a missions trip.
This blog is dedicated to you Daddy...My dad has not only been a rock in my life but he has also always been the one to support me and stand by the decisions in my life. I am so thankful for such a wonderful man in my life because as I wait patiently for the man that I will one day marry my daddy is constantly showing me how i should be treated...so, THANK YOU DADDY!!!! I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we not so lucky to have such awesome dads..gosh..i bet all the girls want to be like us!
;-)

Anonymous said...

You said it girl. My daddy is amazing. And he definetly treats me the say I should. Girls definely want to be like us

Anonymous said...

oops way I should