Sep 25, 2007

MY PEOPLE!!!!

Isaiah 60:1-3 (MSG)
Get out of bed, Jerusalem!Wake up. Put your face in the sunlight.GOD's bright glory has risen for you. The whole earth is wrapped in darkness,all people sunk in deep darkness,But GOD rises on you,his sunrise glory breaks over you. Nations will come to your light,kings to your sunburst brightness.


As I read this I think about my STUNNING people in Nkobe, Mozambique! I think about how God has placed such a light around Isaac and Carol.I think about them waking up (every single day) and allowing God's light to drench them so that the beautiful people of Nkobe can know our Jesus!!!
This passage is also such an encouragement for me to always know that it is time to wake up to the injustice of this world and to allow God to prepare us for His work.....JUSTICE AND FREEDOM!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that verse. Isaiah ROCKS!!! He is one I can't wait to me. Right along with Paul and CS and ummmm JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.