Feb 4, 2008

CREEPY!!

This past Friday Katie Fontenot decided that we were going to see a movie. It ended up that Lydia tagged along also. ON TOP OF THAT, Brandon and Blake decided they were going to the same movie theatre but were going to see a different movie. We then decided that we all would meet up after and go eat!
WELL, our movie ended sooner than the boys. As we were standing in the lobby waiting for them out of the corner of my eye I see what I think is Brandon, BUT it definitely isn't! I told Katie to look and she flipped it was SO creepy! Take a look and let me know if you agree. I think its Donny Osmond aka Brandon Bourgeois without a beard! CREEPY!!! (It's the guy in the back seat!)


6 comments:

Kristina said...

OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!

That is so crazy. Heather A. and I just looked at that and I literally sat on the floor I was laughing so hard.

That is so weird!!!

Caleb Brown said...

Kind of. That's pretty funny.

The Youngs said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha it so does!!!

Carole Turner said...

OMG that is funny!

Anonymous said...

fooo shoooo..lol!!! Thats amazing

Anonymous said...

yeah, when a bunch of us girls went to see step up 2, we saw this movie poster too...unbelievable! i think meghan and lydia took pics that night too!